Thursday, August 23, 2012

Saturday
Today is just like " test run " day , they kept trying the robot in order to ensure the 100 % status, chaperon and i are responsible only for 6 contestants and 1 instructor , and ignore other 30 observers. It was crazy to handle such a big team. We all stayed in the star hall from morning until night 9 pm. I was so impressed that Malaysia robocon team has excelled much of the other teams. It was out of my expectation . It truthfully ignites my hopes relying on the malaysia team in this robocon competition. The robot they had designed can complete the task in very short time , you can say that they can compare favorably with china team. That's why i think i will only support my country among other countries even my own university team, because they do really have the capability to defeat many other countries. It was my pleasure to meet a group of youngster who represent Malaysia come to Hong Kong for the ABU Robocon competition. I believe that malaysia Boleh!! The instructor i had met , forgot his name , too long . I told him that local people like to complain , they are open-minded , then he said that it is very good la , because it doesn't work when you complain in malaysia, none of them will accept your advices and suggestions. I just laughed , it changed my mind of how to think about the malays. Now, even the malays also don't like the right government hold against us . I had a sense of happy about the cooperation and harmonious in this team . They have a lot of chinese , but they also have indian and malays. They can stay calmly, this is 1 Malaysia !  When a local guy told me that he has a best friend studying in City university, then he told me the situation that exactly i would always answer to others like many malaysian chinese further their study in overseas due to many many reasons.  One of the statement had been made by him: '' xxxx very stupid , ... '' I heard this before from a mainland guy , but i hope that malaysian , wherever you study , like UK , HK , US , TW ,SG , please don't tell the other country people that xxx is stupid. I will never mention sensitive words in front of those who are not malaysian. Because i don't like people despise them , and their action of telling other country people is fully despising xxxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews