Thursday, August 23, 2012

22 Aug 2012

Tuesday

Actually , i was doing the simple things for Engineering department . Because they helped me to pay for the summer extension fee , that's why i work for them .What i am thinking is to reduce the amount of expenses in HK.

I was sleeping in the bus on the way going to airport, maybe it was too tired for waking up early in previous days.

Before the airplane reached the LCCT , my head, ear and tooth was really really pain , i think probably is the pressure difference . But i pain for about 15 minutes, my nerves in my brain was like squeezing by pressure , ........it made me become so exhausted

Forgot to mention that malaysia got the best creative awards , all of them were shocked that day . I think they also did not expect they would get the award

Wednesday ,

I played badminton at night , about 2 hours, i like it very much , and the people there are skillful than the players in HK . I felt very tired after playing several matches.

积极参加校园的活动。比如有个二年级的学生去年给新生当校园导游,今年成了导游部的主任。通过这种活动,她学会了怎么理解、帮助别人和与人沟通。这在美国文化中,是所谓“领袖素质”的基础,找工作时会让别人另眼相看。
Even a small activities may become valuable experience , we can't imagine.

参加体育运动。调查表明,大学从事体育运动的人,毕业后比那些不沾体育的同学明显收入高。美国人从事体育不仅是锻炼身体,而且是在培养竞争的才能和领袖素质。
Doing sport can train our mentality and body physically 

做一些你并不擅长的新事物。你对自己未必了解,所以请给你自己一个机会。20年后你可能生活在自己完全没有设想过的现实中。
This is what i have been thinking when i was in my first year in university .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews