Sunday, August 26, 2012

26 aug 2012

Friday ,

After playing badminton , i felt the muscle all over my body filled with lots of lactic acid, aches over the body. Yesterday , met with xin min ,wei han and xiao en at night . Today met with tee peng at evening , and welcomed kay , jun kang & chen ning for coming to my house . On the way to telok gong for having the seafood dinner , my car was crashed by a proton wira at the back , that time was red light , i stopped my car , and the driver behind me drove too fast until he crashed my car . Although his car was damaged disastrously, my car also had severe damages in its backside. Luckily , we all were safe , nobody injured in that car accident. I was just in bad mood because my first time to drive the car after coming back from HK , and they first time come to visit me , and accident happened.

At first, jun kang reminded me to lock the car first due to such similar cases happened recently. Many robbery was started happened from the car accident , fake car accident. Afterwards, we ensure that it was a serious car accident , so that we came down together. He pointed at me that we did not show signal , but kay resisted with saying that the red light shown , no matter whether we got show the signal or not , we must stop .Then , he did not say anything again . He seems like did not want to say anything , and ignore us. Irresponsible person .

Suddenly , a guy showed up and gave me his name card privately , i was calling my sister and brother , so i accept it without any doubts.  He kept telling me he wanna help me to troll the car ,and he said he would not charge us . Luckily , i rejected him persistently and drove the car away to the police station after taking their phone number and car number.

At police station , one of the police spoke too fast in malay, i really could not understand what he said. I kept asking him to repeat , he said my malay so poor and car crash , not a good student. Maybe he just joking , i just ignore him.

This maybe a good or bad experience , but i hope that it would not happen again .


被拒后应该坦然以对。要自己定义自己,不要用外在指标定义自己。
从上一点延伸下来,就是要傲视名校,别觉得上了哈佛有多么了不起
把你的目标列成表,因为你没有计划就不可能成功。



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews