Sunday, November 13, 2011

Today morning played badminton from 9 am to 1130 am , it was quite exhausted , because after playing badminton , i felt very tired and could not concentrate on doing my homework and studying .

And i grabbed the chance taking photo with my year 3 senior , as he will participate the graduating congregation next week .Actually i just think that it is nice to stay with senior , although only one hours .Everything we do , not because of any reason , just sometimes you need fun .!!

I felt like the time going too fast today , and seems like i did nothing .Studying all the text books make me feel .....i don't know how to say , i wouldn't not say that study in university is boring , actually there's have so many events and activities, just depend on how good i can grab the chance .

After watching that video  , i feel that i should really keep going to improve my communication skills , spending 20 percent time on practicing my communication skills ,what should i do ???

I had spend 1980 HKD last month, actually i am looking forward the frugal living . I will avoid spending too much living cost . As i wanna save money to join maybe summer internship or exchange program .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews