Tuesday, July 17, 2012

18 July 2012

Today is like nothing to happen , everything just so normal . The weather was so hot today , i was stayed inside the laboratory, i felt so cold when i did not wear the lab coat. Actually i had already rejected the exchange offered by not replying them , but they thought that i must have some internet problem so that i could not reply them in time , then they extended the time to today 11.59 pm . Why ? I thought i had already given up , but now still have the second chance for me . I have to reconsider it again and again, finally i had accepted them . I only want to accept them first, see whether i will have chance to transfer all the credits before signing the contract. I just did what Cecillia did, it maybe a little bit selfish, but i think this is my priority.

Sometimes there have just so many words encourage me , inspire me . However, i could not ever remember them deeply in my mind, when i meet some difficulties , i will have negative thought easily. I still have to rely on myself and making a right decision in an important moment. I hope that i can solve problem in an appropriate way and with confidence like i always have confidence in playing badminton , like i would never feel nervous when playing badminton.  Yesterday suddenly reminded by the title of my blog, this words like ignite my spirit and make me feel like i can do anything . These good proverbs are like my spirit dependence.

Now i don't want let myself to think so much about the negative ways. What i can do is think about my tomorrow , complete the existing task, think positively . 金字塔,金字塔,请赐予我尤荣庆巨大的能量,帮助我,给我更多的正面能量,让我克服问题!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews