Saturday, August 20, 2011

20/8/2011

Today, morning went to cut my hair with my mum .Oh , i think my hair , i am not very use to it , because it really not suit to my style , maybe it is time to change.For my view, i will not think that it look nice, but maybe for other people , they may will feel good to my hair cut.

Sometimes, when i feel it looks good, but others will disagree to me.

This few days, actually i had finish packing my stuff, then i still very careful that what i had missed to bring .
Thursday i went to take my blood test report, i had the high volume of LDL , if not wrong is LDL, that one is bad cholesterol 坏胆固醇,the normal range is <2.58 but i 2.63, my sister and brother also got high LdL, if not wrong , this is completely inherited by my mum and dad,all of us had this diseases.
So far there is no have any problem to my healthy , but one another problem is that my 嗜血性白血球too much , the normal range is <2.6 but i got 2.6,they will mark which one got problem ,and sometimes we need to consult the doctor,what should we care about and eat less of something.

Money isn't easy to earn !But if you got 20 dollar, try to double it , try to think ...think ...
Go to school is the necessary stage ,and don't say that many richer people hold without of bachelor degree,
University is the mandatory stage for us to learn and gain knowledge , without going to college, how you found and gain experience or knowledge that which you can't get from the text books.

In college, i want fix my budget , plan on my financial.The money is not belong to mine , but my parents, i should help them to manage and spend on the things which worth to spend .缩衣节食只会让经济更糟糕,try to make money when you need money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews