Wednesday, August 17, 2011

15/8-18/8

If i am not insisting to write my diary , it wouldn't be like this.
So i am still insisting to do this private daily diary ,
although i am not write it everyday.

Time went so fast , it only remain four days like this, then i have to fly to hong kong .
Recently , i am too busy on handle all the stuff before going to Hong Kong .
I actually neatly packed all my stuff into luggage, and it is 25 kg for the big luggage,
then hand carry is 5 kg, maybe i will still add some more things inside it
I put my books and some clothes to the hand carry.
And i also got bring a back packed bag , i mean for putting my laptop and some files documents .
Hope that it will not check and don't so strict want to count my back packed bag as a hand carry , i think it must be exceed the maximum weight for the hand carry if they really very strict .

Last time , i went to LCCT Airport for sending Chang Jie departure ,that morning were so crowded, so i can't imagine that day i went to LCCT .

Yesterday, wednesday ,i went to Lawyat with my sis and sis's boyfriend to buy the external hard disk which is 1TB and its price is RM294 , Seagate, so expensive !!!Lelong sale the last western digital external hard disk at RM230.I also had bought the back packed bag for putting laptop , its price is RM150.

I would like to bring the sport shoes go to hong kong, but consider to the maximum weight, i think i will buy sport shoes and two scandal in hong kong, also will buy bed sheets, pillow,and blanket cover in there,maybe kettle ,also the things which hung clothes ,......

Yesterday , my bro's new Vios Car came out , when i came back , i saw my brother driving his car fetching  his girlfriend back .If from my view,boy really should drive mother first and second will be your girlfriend.But actually my brother just want to take his girlfriend back home only .And that girl my mum also got down payment for 30k , then the 50k will be installment by my bro for five years ,it will be very quite harsh and difficult to my bro's financial status.

Course registration , HKID, bank draft......all the stuff make me so dizzy , i need to handle all of this alone ,but it is quite fortunately , my seniors malaysian , they are really really kind and gave a lot assistance .But i still very blurred on some stuff like course registration , the university really make me confusing , it not only make me confusing but also my face book's friends.I also worry about the bank draft which i had already done today at Public Bank with my mum,because the bank draft show payable at Public Bank (Hong Kong), I know hong kong got public bank , but the university's bank is not public bank , it is Hang Seng Bank ,don't know  .....Just hope that the bank draft is accessible and available when reaching hong kong .And my parents will be away from here after i fly to hong kong , they will fly to Beijing,24 aug , and i will fly in 23 aug.I just hope that will not be any problem in processing the payment of tuition fees and hall fees , as my mum will not be here .

I saw the malaysian in Hkust got about 80+++ people ,include seniors and juniors .It is not bad .My seniors told me HKUST  international students , Malaysia, Indonesia  , Korea and Indian are the main students .It just a beginning , really a small challenge .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews