Sunday, August 14, 2011

12/8/11-14/8/11

Friday,

I am completely forget this day , so it really make me realize that it is how important to write a diary, because diary can remember the things you write , i mean the words you write down to remind yourself.
Only two days , i really don't know what's going on , that's means that i was so normal that day .I think that day i maybe i was...., oh i still can't remember .haiz , too old.Ooops, suddenly remember liao , when i wrote the saturday diary, my singapore uncle and aunt came here in thrusday, that friday we went to temple to offer sacrifice to my grandfather with my uncle and aunt ,mum but without my grandmother ,she didn't not want to come , i also don't know .We went to the temple which located near Ping Hua High School,that day the temple was not crowded, and i was so relaxed because don't need to face and inhale the smokes.After went to temple, we went to eat bah ku teh in Middle Road which located near Parkson.Then , after that i think i forget liao


Saturday,
Ya, this day i can remember very clear because it just happened yesterday, and i got a very important gathering events and my sister brought me ,uncle aunt and mum and bro went to see her new house which is still in progressing in Setia Alam .I felt very bored that whole morning until afternoon, and the stalls foods in Setia Alam, i think not tasty if compare to Chi Long Garden coffee shops.And what make me really shock is that the SP Setia , they got so much 成本cost to explore the place , the place so big that i can't describe, got malls, housing ,building office,l......

At night, they came , eat and eat , talk and talk , actually i am the person who speak the most less one,my sis and bro , them actually want to make a recommendation about the pyramid to my friends, but when i asked teacher come to sit in the living room , teacher suggested seating in dining room, so i have no idea.
After that , they start form Xiao En , actually i got help my bro and sis lo , otherwise, they wouldn't get start because win hao them speak too loud, .....Then some got in to my room ,some listen to them about the number calculated .That night i got hugged with my auntie and uncle,  i almost forget to say goodbye to them, it is very fortunately that my mum asked me to serve them the dishes.And i think my auntie so thin and small, because i become so big . Today my mum told me auntie said that i am like her son , already so big liao .Actually yesterday, until 1100 pm like this, i was headache!!! Really tired, seems like i want to fall down ,i just resist the pressure and pretend that i am very happy.Ya , i also got hugged with Osh teacher, it is warm to have a hugged , because  ...., i also don't know how to describe.

Today,
I slept 3 am today, and wake up at 10 am morning, so tired, and my right hand really really pain that i can't sleep  , i watched badminton match until 3 am although i was very tired.And morning as the normal i read newspaper then went to bath, then do some adjustment to the UBS accounting system, My mum today went to change all our family name, i mean my mum went to ask the 师傅, my father until my bro , also my sis and bro girlfriend and boyfriend, they all need to change name , haha, I am very lucky that the shi fu said that my name is the most suitable one, because my name got 横财,旺财,成就。。。。, seems like my mum gave a lot of compliments to my name , and when i was baby , my mum already go to ask suan ming shi , they also said that i am very rich one .Who knows????I don't really believe it , but this one a little bit got prove and push up my confidence that i don't really need to worry about my future.I feel very happy that i can be a rich people in my future, but that one is not 100% real, i should strive to get what i want.My father ,mum, bro, sis , they all changed their name already , but the name still sound same, just the words got changed , and my mum name , the middle name sound different already.

At night, just now i got a group chat in Skype with the future malaysian hkust students , but i also want to watch the badminton match which Lee vs Lim , so one side watch the badminton match in my my mum's room (volume stetted to the lowest ),it's quite disappointment that lee lose, and i saw Lee drink the Izumio water when he rested, that one is japanese product one , he also got drink ,can't believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews