Sunday, September 5, 2010

Take time to rebuild your boundaries so that it's harder for people to pull your triggers (wittingly or unwittingly).

I was aching all over with fatigued due to the cross-country-running ,about 5km.I was satisfied with my performance although i just run the first part.After i run the first part ,i have no enough energy to keep up running.But i walked with a quick steps without resting ,i saw many people still slowly walking ,some was talking some was laughing ,some was joking ,but all this scene i cant remember quite well because i just concentrated all my energy in running.Actually ,i just joined it for fun ,and the prize is not important for me ,i like the way after running ,all your body is relax and your mind would become clearer

Maybe i am a person who is  having a desire to excel over others, and i will jealous .But i really dont like it to be my habit.It is a truth that it is a provocation for me to study harder .When the other get so many A's ,but i dont like it when i just get a bad result .This is not their fault , but is my problem.But i dont think this problem is my problem,it just a process of my high school life.Nobody know who will be the winner at that day ,maybe the person is what you wouldnt expect.So everyone just have to study harder and dont think too much about the result , try to achieve your target is more important than you get all A's .I really not very satisfied with my trial examination result ,so only i can do is study harder and work with determination .Determination ,patience ,confidence, persistence are very very important.Take time to rebuild your boundaries so that it's harder for people to pull your triggers (wittingly or unwittingly).
花时间重建你的边界,这样别人激将(有意或无意)就不那么容易了。

I dont like people call me as a rich people ,why all you guys can just only simply judge me as a rich people , do i really need to explain to you about my house finance situation ,please dont just simply judge people with looking on their surface only.

I need to do my homework now,if i want to achieve my target ,i need to work harder otherwise .......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews