Tuesday, August 17, 2010

somethign on my mind

that day , i had seen a old woman laid on the bed near to my grandmother(in hospital).i want to wrote down about what had happened .

the old lady is seventy something ,but she couldn't move due to a nervous system damaged ,she kept putting up and down her right arms and right legs ,but the other half body stayed calm .My feeling is --the woman is pretty pity,she sees like asked for helping but no one desired to help her ,due to that hospital is a government hospital and not a private hospital.Thus, their attitudes are bad.
The old man has a strong desired to continue a normal life ,no one will be happy about being a physical handicapped.Sometimes when my mind is blank , that some ideas would come out from my mind and that is about if i meet an accident one day , then how is my feeling ?give up?suicide?if i cant move and my legs are lost ,i really dont have the motion and bravery to remove the obstacles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews