Thursday, August 16, 2012

16 AUG 2012

6am-6.31am  , woke up, stayed inside toilet about 15 minutes , bath about 15 minutes.
6.31- 7.17 am , reach Lok Fu, it was so fast , we did not expect that we were so early , went to bakery shop to buy 2 bread and 1 tan ta, waiting anita to come.
8 am -- Briefing session, from the face of others , obviously it was boring , for me i am still okay , sat under the air-conditioning , it was so cold .

After briefing, we went to the panda hotel in order to look around and get familiar with these place as the following days we are responsible to lead the teams for all the processing.  Whole day, we were just walking around including the peak and KITEC in Kowloon Tong.

When on the way to destination , i chatted with tracy and anita , we talked about everything ,like drama, personal life, hopes , education.... I thought my chaperon will be malaysia, but they suddenly change her with tracy , so tracy is my chaperon now . She is my course mate too , it was just so coincident that both of the UST students who are course mate working together as chaperon and interpreter. I found she seems so optimistic about her life , and she has positive thinking , she is also very kind and polite. It is nice to meet her and as my chaperon , honestly! Every time when i chatted with local student, the conversations always around TVB drama, academic grade, hong kong education, life expenses, ........

I should read more books , then the conversation will become meaningful.

生活是复杂的,犹如一场牌局,你不可能只抓好牌,坏牌也得出,而且有时生活的乐趣也在于怎样艺术地把一手不太好的牌打好之中。
Good proverbs!

现实和理想的差距产生了痛苦。而成长的过程也就是缩短这一差距的过程,因而成长本身就是痛苦的;痛苦就像一把犁刀,在划破我们心灵的同时,也开掘出我们生命新的源泉。


人生其实是一件很悲哀的事,我们每一天都离死亡近了一步,但我们仍需要用乐观的方式去做每一件事。只要我们心中有爱,有阳光,我们就会体会到幸福的存在。
I really hope that i can find out what i really want , what i really desire in my life. I think i have the characteristics that are matched with horoscope --- cancer 's characteristics --- Love home . I will really happy if i have the responsibility to take care of my wife and my children. I like the sense of family. Then my life will not only relevant to money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews