Saturday, July 7, 2012

7/7/2012

I have been so '' hair'' for today . Instead of planning to study the literature and do the introduction of my UROP report, but i was just too lazy and lack of motivation to read the literature,and i was fall asleep . Sleep for 1.5 hours ! Actually i don't take this seriously , i mean i don't really concentrate on studying the literature. These literatures are quite hard to understand , i have to study few more times , so that i can understand completely. What a boring day !!!!!!!!!!!


I have to keep adjusting my life because of my friends one by one leaving me and gone back to Malaysia. First , kay , then jeff , then yee shen , next will be jun kang and adery , and then will be chen ning and wilson . Oh my god, i am the last one who will leave Hong Kong and go back to malaysia. This kind of feeling is bad. Winsor will be stayed in HK , but the thing is i am not very close with him , if i suddenly find him for lunch and dinner , it will be awkward . I can imagine what his feeling because  i only find him when nobody around me . My life sucks without you guys in Hong Kong. Michelle will not be here too . Haiz.....

Honestly , this is time for me to be independent without staying together with them . Between , Chen ning will be the last one stay together with me until 13 aug, and i will work in 16 aug , so it doesn't really looked terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews